Homeowner association executives and property managers have a lot in common. In many regards, it is exactly the same job. You have to establish and maintain the most attractive environment possible, to assure (and remind) tenants or home owners they live in a quality neighborhood. But budgeting is required, however, because your property owner(s) or HOA board members expect caviar on a potato budget.
It truly is no wonder that synthetic grass has become the go-to solution for HOA’s and property managers all around the Sacramento area.
If you are still undecided about whether synthetic turf is right for your common areas, consider the following benefits others are already enjoying:
1. You can have consistently lush, verdant expanses of lawn, year round, with just a little bit of maintenance. Talk about budget-friendly:
- No more mowing. That saves significant dollars you’ve been spending on labor, gas, and machine upkeep.
- No more fertilizing and pesticide applications. That not only saves more money, it protects residents, guests, and pets from harmful chemicals.
- No more reseeding or repeated surface repairs made necessary by overuse or under-performing grass. Yet again, you’re saving money with artificial turf.
- And let’s not overlook the monumental savings on water.
- It’s easy to see why synthetic turf pays for itself over time.
2. You can install grass where it wouldn’t survive before. Heavily shaded areas. Slopes that make mowers balk. Under conifers where the soil is often too acidic for lawn grass. Since you can cut synthetic turf to any shape or size, you can green up tighter spaces, too, without the debacles associated with upkeep.You can tuck it around flagstones, or make a path, for example.
3. You can replace hot surfaces such as patios and pool surrounds with cooler, prettier, barefoot-friendly artificial turf.
4. You can use specially-engineered artificial turf to build safer, softer children’s playgrounds and athletic fields. And build barking-good dog parks your four-legged constituents and their humans will love.
5. And speaking of play, artificial turf enables you to provide amenities for your adult tenants or home owners that might have been impossible before without dipping into your cash reserves. With artificial turf, you can allocate some of your savings to adding putting greens, volleyball courts, bocce ball courts, etc.
You can also check out our photo galleries to get some inspiring ideas for outdoor living areas, dog-friendly spaces, and putting greens that will wow your people.
Pacific Grass & Turf is your best partner
You can certainly work with someone else, but why run the risk of getting less-than-superior artificial turf or less-than-expert installation that won’t live up to your expectations? Your tenants or homeowners expect the best, and so should you.
Your constituents rely on you to present consistently attractive common areas and provide equally attractive amenities. With Pacific Grass & Turf on your team, you will be their hero. That might be the biggest benefit of all. Contact us today to learn how we can make your property truly stand out.