Artificial grass is a great investment. You’ve spent all this money on a beautiful and low maintenance lawn, now you want to know how to get the most out of your investment.
Pacific Grass & Turf offers a 10-15 product warranty on all of our grasses, but with proper care and maintenance, the product can last up to 20 years! That is fabulous news for all artificial grass owners!
Here are some great maintenance tips to help you get the longest life out of your lawn.
- First and foremost, remove debris regularly. Leaves, animal waste, and trash are all examples of things that should be removed from your lawn on a regular basis.
- Removal by hand or a plastic rake is strongly recommended. Metal rakes can damage your artificial grass and we don’t want that to happen
- The area should also be hosed down occasionally to keep dust and soil to a minimum. If your area gets a good amount of rainfall, the rain will help you!
- This will also help any smells to go away if you have pets going to the bathroom on your lawn… or any other creatures that happen to stop by.
- Stains can removed with mild cleaning solutions,
- Pacific Grass & Turf recommends a vinegar/water solution.
- High traffic areas should get the most attention.
- To avoid the lawn from looking matted down, it is recommended that the homeowner runs a plastic-tined rake over the area. This will help the grass fibers to return to their original position.
Sometimes, a professional may be needed. If any parts of your lawn need to be repaired, it is best to call the professionals at Pacific Grass & Turf to do the job! This is what they do every single day, a professional is the best person to call whenever you’re in a doubt.