Artificial grass is an product that was designed to address the challenges that natural grass presents. It is also meant to be an attractive landscaping option that also benefits the environment and the people that use it. Artificial grass was also designed to be incredibly low-maintenance.
See a comparison of natural grass vs. artificial grass here.
Even though artificial grass has numerous financial and ecological benefits, those benefits will be multiplied if you have the superior quality grasses installed by the experienced team from Pacific Grass & Turf.
Artificial Grass is Becoming More Popular in:
- Apartment Buildings: Apartment buildings are becoming more attractive to tenants and future residents, when they provide green areas, gardens, terraces, or dog runs. The trend in the Bay Area is to have beautiful gardens that require little maintenance.
- Sports Fields: Artificial turf is no stranger to sports, but has come a long way since the Houston Astrodome. With artificial grass you there are no rain-outs or cancellations due to poor field conditions.
- Office Buildings: Artificial grass is very practical for developing beautiful landscape environments in and around office buildings, clinics, etc. It can be installed in raised gardens and among cobblestones, stones and concrete slabs.
- Churches and Temples: In addition to being where you go in search of inner peace, spiritual growth and guidance, churches are also places for social interaction. Hence the importance given to the green areas created around the buildings, shrines or auditoriums.
- Hospitals: The grass contributes to an essential decoration, which conveys peace, security and comfort. Artificial grass is particularly good for the green areas of hospitals, because it is an innocuous product, which does not hold pests, bacteria or allergens.
- Residences: The green areas contribute to give curb appeal to residential properties. Artificial lawn is ideal for indoor and outdoor patios, playgrounds, terraces, etc.
Why Choose Pacific Grass & Turf?
When you choose artificial grass you get more than just the turf grass itself. It’s a complete landscape system. The artificial grass system includes preparation of the ground the artificial grass will be installed on, the drainage through the artificial grass backing, the infill material used to keep the artificial grass blades erect and provide ballast, and the yarn that create the “fake-grass” blades. We install Global Syn-Turf artificial grass for residential landscapes that matches the look and feel of real grass. Artificial grass requires little to no maintenance. Keep your residence looking pristine with artificial grass landscaping from Pacific Grass & Turf, your artificial turf company!
Contact us today for a FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION!