When you choose artificial grass you get more than just the turf grass itself. It’s a complete landscape system. The artificial grass system includes preparation of the ground the artificial grass will be installed on, the drainage through the artificial grass backing, the infill material used to keep the artificial grass blades erect and provide ballast, and the yarn that create the “fake-grass” blades. We install Global Syn-Turf artificial grass for residential landscapes that matches the look and feel of real grass. Artificial grass requires little to no maintenance. Keep your home putting green looking pristine with artificial grass landscaping from Pacific Grass & Turf, your artificial turf company in Sacramento.
Why Choose Pacific Grass & Turf?
Synthetic Putting Greens in Sacramento
Pacific Grass and Turf can install an artificial synthetic putting green at your home. Any size, shape or number of holes, complete with rises and valleys to make your game even more of a challenge. You can master your golf game from the comfort and privacy of your own home.
Golf as a sport is increasing in popularity over the past last few years. Synthetic putting greens for private residences are also becoming more popular. As a result of these increases, installation of synthetic putting greens have become more affordable and accessible for homeowners. For people who love to play golf, a synthetic putting green is a must, and will help you improve your golf game.
Every Pacific Grass and Turf synthetic putting green is installed using the highest quality synthetic grass, providing the most realistic appearance and texture, and providing increased life expectancy so you can practice your swing endlessly, shaving strokes off of your short-game. Our talented designers and experienced installation teams work with you creating elevations, custom breaks, bunkers and hole placements to create a spectacular interactive work of art for your ultimate putting experience.
Why Choose a Pacific Grass and Turf Golf Green?
- All the artificial grass putting greens we install are customized to your specific functionality and special needs
- We set the speed of your artificial turf putting green to match your style of play
- Fringe can be included around your putting surface for added realism and appeal
- We use aluminum cups instead of plastic – this eliminates cracking and expensive hole repairs
- To help your chipping game, a longer artificial putting green turf can be included and provides a more organic “3 or 2-cut” look
- Synthetic putting green contours are designed during the sub-base installation for a variety of putting breaks and angles
- Professional putting green design assistance helps you nail it right the first time